1. Who are the demons, and what is their origin?
2. What does the verse "they shall be saved, yet so as by fire" mean?
3. What habitation did the angels in Jude 6 leave to be bound in everlasting chains?
4. Who are the Nephilim in Genesis, and where did they come from?
5. What colour was Adam's skin?
6. Why were the Rechabites commended by God?
7. Is the millenium a literal thousand years?
8. In Luke 4:6 Satan claimed to control all the glory and power of the world. Was there validity in his claim?
9. Why did Jesus stop in mid sentence when quoting Isaiah 61:1-2.
More to come as they pop into my head....