Thursday, March 06, 2008

A New Addition

Two weeks ago my wife and I welcomed a new son into our family. His name is Bradley Daniel and he was a nice weight of 8lbs. 6ozs.

So as you can guess this makes us quite busy now. I am still hoping to keep this blog alive and kicking. It seems I am becoming more controversial in my comments and posts lately. Am I really that far from mainstream in my thinking? What do you guys think?

What topics should I engage in future posts?

If you would like to see a picture of the feller drop me a comment and I will send you an email.

5 comments:

Kc said...

Congratulations Jim! What a great blessing! Of course I want to see a pic!

(I appreciate your blog too. Keep 'em coming!) ;-)

Even So... said...

Congrats!

I enjoy your perspectives, stay connected...

Anonymous said...

Congrats, dada . . .

Topics? How Catholics are the same as Protestants ;-). Seriously.

Jim said...

Thanks guys for the comments, I will either send you a picture or put one up here soon.

Bobby, you really know how to get me fired up. :)

Jim

Only Look said...

Thats great brother. We are happy for you. What a wonderful treasure.